Why Our Pub is Great
Big value, big flavour, and big treats are the order of the day at The Gables in Stoke-on-Trent. Our family-friendly venue serves a varied menu of pub favourites. We’re perfectly located, too. You’ll find us on the main route to Trentham Gardens and the Monkey Forest. And if you’re heading to or from Stoke City’s bet365 Stadium or Alton Towers, we’re a perfect refreshment stop.
Whatever you choose, from big bites to angelically-calorie-counted options, we've got it all. With an open, modern feel in a traditional setting, we’ve got the atmosphere to go with our great food and drinks. Perfect for casual dining, our split-level space is light and airy but retains a classic pub feel thanks to exposed beams and wooden floorboards.
Explore our menu, treat yourself to something sinful from the sweet selection, and don’t forget to sample the bar. With real cask ales, draught beers, ciders, wines, and soft drinks, we’ve got the perfect accompaniment for every meal. See you soon!
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Our food isn’t just great value. It’s created by our chefs to offer a ton of options for everyone from hungry families to lads and lasses on a night out. That’s why you’ll find choices for literally any occasion on our wide-ranging menu. We are committed to combining top nosh with wallet-friendly prices.
Lots of our food is eligible for daily or weekly deals. Add a drink to your Lunch Club meal and save money. Or come in and see what our daily offers are, certain to put a smile on your face and plenty of delicious food and drink in your belly!View our Menus
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Gables, Blurton, Stoke on Trent, ST3 3DS